NOTE: Shipment For T-series will take up to a month, please email us beforehand if you need it urgently
- With the max 6000 wattage and super 5657Wh capacity, the Pecron T6000 features 3 standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets, which provide extra capacity to power more AC appliances simultaneously. 2*USB-C and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 port can charge all of your smart devices like tablets and phones effectively.
- Power your outdoor recreation time from this giant portable battery-powered generator. Designed for: (1) RV-ers: With no extra setup, powers your mini space heaters, cooling fans, mini-fridges, portable ovens and coffee makers, etc. (2) Outdoor parties: Power blenders, pellet smokers, small household ice shavers, and TVs to extend your grilling and game time. (3) Home backup power: Support emergency appliances such as refrigerators, CPAP/Bi-PAP, computers, radios, and phones to keep you prepared and your essential charged.
- Flexible Recharging: Pecron T6000 can be recharged by connecting two Pecron Aurora100(Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge) solar panels together with an adapter cable(package included). It is also possible to recharge from AC outlets and 12v vehicle accessory ports.
- What you Can Get: 1* Pecron T6000 Portable Power Station (5657Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC Adapter, 1* Car Charger Cable, 1*Solar Parallel Adapter Cable, 1* user guide.Specifications:
- Charging Time: 7-8H
- Charging Type: AC Charging（DC58.8V15A）
- AC Output: AC220V/50Hz or AC110V/60Hz（Pure sine wave）
- Output Power: Rated Power 3000W；Peak Power 6000W
- DC Output: DC12V10A DC48V50A
- Battery Capacity: 5657Wh(51.8V109.2Ah)
- Battery: Li-ion(70%@1000 Cycle)
- Product Dimension: L580×W460×H250mm
- Net Weight: 43Kg
- Compact, Lightweight, Large Capacity Power Station
Pecron T6000 Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power assured its safety and reliability. Robust luggage design makes it can be easily carried anywhere with you. 6000W output power with 5,657Wh battery capacity allows you to power everything from your phone to heavy-duty tools like drill, saw, and mower.
THREE WAYS TO RECHARGE T6000
Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the pecron 12V Car Charging Cable.
Plug it into the wall outlet. Fully recharges in 5-6 hours using 58.8V10A DC charger.
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel.